Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Carnivals - call for submissions

I'm hosting two carnivals in the next couple of days: Carnival of the Africans on August 28th and then Encephalon on September 1st. I've already issued a call for submissions for Carnival of the Africans so here is one for Encephalon...

Suitable topics for the carnival include well-written and substantive posts in any of the following fields: artificial intelligence, biological & cognitive anthropology, cognitive neuroscience, cognitive science, consciousness, mind-brain philosophy, molecular neurobiology, neuroethology, neuropsychology and psychology. If you would like to contribute, please email me at encephalon{dot}host{at}gmail{dot}com (remove the brackets) before 21:00 GMT on August 31st. (Here is a time-zone converter).

Note: I'm not in the US, so Labor Day does not apply to me and I will thus bring out the carnival on time on September 1st. (Indeed, it'll most probably go up around GMT midnight on September 1st, so some of you might see it late on August 31st in your time-zones).

No comments:

Post a Comment